I didn’t have anything ready for tonight, today was kind of a rush since it was the last day of school before the holiday, but luckily, Michael (Graywolf) had some questions ready for me.
Which websites do you visit and how often (digg, netscape, reddit, stumbleupon, myspace). What are your favorite things to do there ?
Myspace is the only one on that list that I visit., and that’s just to see if my friends have written anything new. When I first got a myspace I checked on my friend’s space a lot, but now I just check once a day or so. It’s easier to keep in touch with messenger or texting.
If I’m bored I play comment tag on myspace or we play holdem or hearts or something on Pogo.
What do you think of corporate profiles on my space like
I just ignore them. A few of my RL friends try to get as many myspace friends as possible so they might send them a request, but mostly they’re ignored.
Which do you use more email or text messaging?
Texting. I send email to my grandparents. My friends all text, email is just too slow and you have to be on a computer. If you’re at a computer then messaging is quicker.
Which would you prefer a phone with better pictures/videos/screen size or a phone with more/better music capabilities?
Better pictures and videos, ipods are better for music.
Would you be willing to carry a larger phone with a bigger screen and larger keyboard or do you prefer a smaller more compact phone?
Probably not. Smaller is better at school and everyone kind of wants the smallest phone they can get.
If you have any more questions just blog them. Next week I’m going to write about what teens buy on the web. Dean helped me set up a blog and I’ll be blogging there too.
What People Are Saying
- Tina Sharma on WebmasterWorld Launches Social Media Tagging and Bookmarking Optimization Forum
- pamaladunn2390 on Google and WorldCat
- Priya Sen on WebmasterWorld Launches Social Media Tagging and Bookmarking Optimization Forum
- Mansi Kher on WebmasterWorld Launches Social Media Tagging and Bookmarking Optimization Forum
- kasak123 on WebmasterWorld Launches Social Media Tagging and Bookmarking Optimization Forum
- miss right on Daytipper – Is It A Scam?
- anmolikaroy on WebmasterWorld Launches Social Media Tagging and Bookmarking Optimization Forum
- Kanak on WebmasterWorld Launches Social Media Tagging and Bookmarking Optimization Forum
- simranri on WebmasterWorld Launches Social Media Tagging and Bookmarking Optimization Forum
- Miss Maya on WebmasterWorld Launches Social Media Tagging and Bookmarking Optimization Forum
People Are Interested In
- lionize: Dictionary.com Word of the Day October 26, 2016lionize: to treat (a person) as a celebrity.
- lionize: Dictionary.com Word of the Day October 26, 2016
- Robert Quillen"There are glimpses of heaven to us in every act, or thought, or word, that raises us above ourselves."
- Robert Quillen
- stealth health October 18, 2016n. The practice of making a recipe or food product healthier without advertising the change to consumers.And once a reformulated food passes the test, companies often avoid saying anything on the label or in advertisements about the nutritional improvements -- especially when it comes to salt. Most people dont think they need to cut back on sodium. Better to […]
- vote-shaming October 11, 2016pp. Publicly reproaching a person for not voting, or for voting in a way that betrays or ignores a larger cause or principle.In the upcoming election, a significant amount of Americans have reported plans to vote for their third-party conscience over the lesser of two mainstream evils. In response, many shame these voters as selfish idealists whose wasted pr […]
- text-walk September 22, 2016v. To conduct a text message conversation while walking.Idaho town Rexburg was among the first in the United States to impose a US$50 (S$68) fine on anyone found crossing a street while texting on a phone. The law was enacted in April 2011 and signs were put up all over the city to remind pedestrians not to text-walk.—Chang May Choon, “Seoul puts up road saf […]
- crimmigration September 21, 2016n. The intersection of criminal and immigration laws, policies, and enforcement.Historically, immigration and criminal law have been thought of as very separate from one another. The concept of crimmigration focuses on how and why these two traditionally separate areas of law have suddenly blurred to the point that it is hard to distinguish where one ends an […]
- ambient snacking September 9, 2016n. Snacking on foods that can be stored and served at room temperature.Responding to the torrent of furious messages, Sainsburys said via social media:... "Were also including 14 new ambient snacking lines, all at 50p and under 150 calories each, tapping into the healthy snacking trend."—Adam Boult, “Sainsbury’s '£3 meal deal' change prom […]
- tunnel fur September 8, 2016n. A mixture of dust, oil, human hair and skin, rodent feces, and other substances that collects on subway tracks.The air-conditioning is failing partly because of the age of the units, which both the workers union and transit agency agree should have been overhauled sooner. Their fragility has become clear this summer, with the heat forcing them to work har […]
- super flasher September 6, 2016n. A woman who experiences hot flashes for many years, particularly before, during, and after menopause.Think all hot flashes are created equal? Think again. According to results released from the Study of Womens Health Across the Nation (SWAN), some women are "early onset" and have hot flashes which end at menopause. Meanwhile, others are late ons […]
- datakinesis August 11, 2016n. A change to a physical object or system in response to a virtual command or action.Datakinesis (yes. This is an actual thing)—#21Forever, “Datakinesis (yes. This...,” Twitter, April 25, 2016See the full entry
- apitourism August 3, 2016n. Tourism that is centered around bees and bee-related activities.With the rise of all things eco, the idea of "apitourism" may seem too niche in its focus. Look deeper though and its all-encompassing in what it offers the discerning traveller.—Helen Truszkowski, “'Apitourism' is a growing worldwide culture for bee-seeking travellers,” T […]
- personal protection drone August 2, 2016n. A weaponized drone that accompanies a person and can respond to attacks or threats.While a personal protection drone swarm would be even more amazing, SexyCyborg already revealed that theres no good or cheap way to have such portable drones fly automatically. But we can always dream.—Alec, “Redditor SexyCyborg is back with a 3D printed Nano Drone wrist mo […]
- stealth health October 18, 2016
More Blog Stuff